A family dinner favorite that combines the hearty flavors of beef, bacon and cheese.
1. Cook bacon in a heavy skillet until rare
2. Combine ground chuck, bread crumbs, 1/2 of the cheese, onion, relish, salt, pepper, and egg in a large bowl, mix well
3. Spread mixture evenly in a shallow baking pan, coat with ketchup, cover with bacon
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until bacon is crisp, in a preheated 350-degree oven, sprinkle remaining cheese on top, bake another 5-10 minutes
5. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes