Sweet, creamy goodness in every bite of these 'Perfect' caramel Scotch squares. A new twist on delicious.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 9-inch baking pan or spray pan with 'Baker Joy' spray.
2. Cream well the stick of butter or margarine
3. Add sugar and brown sugar and beat until smooth and creamy
4. Add eggs and vanilla, blending well
5. Alternately add the flour and caramel Scotch topping. DO NOT OVERBEAT THE BATTER!
6. Optional: Fold in the chopped pecans
7. Pour into greased pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Do not overbake!