Here's a gourmet glaze that will transform a family-style ham into an elegant dinner, - perfect for entertaining.
1. Place ham, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan
2. Score fat in diamond pattern; stud with cloves
3. Bake in 325 degree oven for 2 ½ to 3 hours or until meat thermometer reads 130 degrees
4. In saucepan, stir together cranberry topping, brown sugar, burgundy and mustard; simmer uncovered, 5 minutes
5. During last 30 minutes baking time for ham, spoon ½ of cranberry glaze over ham
6. Pass remaining as a sauce
7. Serves about 20 to 28