Croix Valley Chicken Pizza
Sweet Lu's Croix Valley Chicken Pizza is easy to make and scrumptious to eat. The secret IS the sauce - Croix Valley Steak Sauce. These Scovie award-winning sauces flavor chicken, pork, vegetables, fish, and yes, steak too. A1, it's okay, you stick with steak, Croix Valley has the other foods covered.
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Croix Valley Original Steak Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust
- Croix Valley Garlic n Herb and Croix Valley Hot n Spicy can be substituted for the original sauce.
1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
2. Cut chicken breast into chunks and sautee with 2 Tbs of Croix Valley Steak Sauce until done (6-8 minutes).
3. Add remaining steak sauce to pizza crust and cover with mozzarella cheese.
4. Top cheese with cooked chicken breast and sliced red onion.
5. Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly bubbly. (Cooking times may vary.)