Bakery-fresh cinnamon swirl bread and bananas are the secret ingredients of this delicious, make-ahead, baked French toast.
1. Place 4 slices of cinnamon swirl bread in a single layer in a buttered, 9-inch square baking dish.
2. Top with sliced bananas and 4 slices of cinnamon swirl bread.
3. Blend together milk, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
4. Pour over the cinnamon swirl stack. Let stand for 5 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
5. When ready to bake, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the toast mixture is set and toasted. If previously refrigerated, then bake for 50-55 minutes.
7. When done, remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
8. Cut French toast into diagonal halves and remove with a spatula. Dust with powdered sugar or top with pure maple syrup. Enjoy!