This beer gingerbread recipe will help you create a moist, delicious, and sweet gingerbread cake. Adapted by Amanda from the cookbook Drink Your Beer and Eat It Too.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring beer to a boil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour hot beer over the margarine or butter.
4. Add sugar, molasses, and eggs.
5. Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and spices.
6. Add the dry ingredients (flour mixture) to the wet ingredients (beer mixture) and stir in small batches until smooth
7. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
8. Bake at 350 for approximately 35 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.