1. Spray griddle with cooking spray and heat griddle to medium high heat. The griddle is hot enough when drops of water sizzle and disappear.
2. Make your pancake batter according to package directions, and take care not to mix it too much.
3. Gently fold in ricotta cheese and orange zest, again, be careful not to over mix, there should be some lumps
4. Put about 1/3 a cup of mix onto hot griddle for each pancake. They are ready to flip when bubbles appear on the top.
5. Top with Wisconsin maple syrup and butter and enjoy!