R&R Homestead's gourmet hot fudge topping is baked right into these delicious brownies making them gloriously decadent. A real treat!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan, or coat pan with 'Baker's Joy' spray.
2. Beat together butter and sugar
3. Add eggs and vanilla and blend thoroughly
4. Stir in: hot fudge topping, flour, cocoa, baking powder and walnuts
5. Pour into greased pan and bake for 35 minutes. Do not overbake.
6. Frost with R & R Homestead Mint Fudge Topping right from the jar.