Fresh pineapple, shrimp, and Nueske's Applewood Smoked Bacon combine for this uniquely delicious appetizer.
1. Wrap shrimp (from back to front, then around) with 1/3 of uncooked bacon slice; lay flat on medium-high heat griddle
2. Cook, turning occasionally until bacon is brown (but not crisp)
3. Lay pineapple chunks on griddle for 2 1/2 minutes, turn once, and grill another 2 1/2 minutes
4. With toothpick, skewer cubes of pineapple, then bacon/shrimp combinations
5. Place finished shrimp kabobs on plate and serve immediately