Here's an easy marinade that makes bratwursts taste extra delicious.
Prep Time: 8-24 Hours
Cook Time: 5-8 Minutes
Total Time: 8-24 Hours
- 8 Bavaria Smoked Beer Bratwurst
- 1 cup Wisconsin beer
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp Molasses
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- Prick bratwurst all over.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large, sealable, plastic bag.
- Add brats to bag; seal, and place in bowl in the refrigerator.
- Marinate brats in refrigerator for 8 - 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain and grill.
- Tuck into brat buns and enjoy with Wisconsin beer.