A hearty grilled sandwich that combines the best of Wisconsin artisanal cheese with high-quality meats.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10Minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 lb Nueske's smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb Nueske's smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 slices dill pickle stackers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In small bowl mix mayonnaise, Italian dressing and mustard. Spread on one side of each slice of bread. Layer turkey breast, ham, cheese, and pickle on spread side of bread.
- Close sandwiches and brush both sides with olive oil. Heat in pan over medium heat, turning once to lightly brown each side and melt the cheese.
- Remove from heat, cut sandwiches in half and serve.