Buffalo Chicken Pizza makes a perfect sports watching meal since it combines two game day favorites- buffalo chicken wings and pizza. Inspired by a Rachael Ray recipe.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup leftover chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup of mild buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter- melted
- 1 10-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 stalk of celery cut into bite sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Stir the melted butter, hot sauce, and chicken together.
- Put the pizza crust on a cookie sheet, and top with chicken mixture, celery, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 450, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.