Toasted Cheddar Cheese Bread
Jan 1st 2018
Toasted Cheddar Cheese Bread Makes A Delicious And Fun Party Appetizer
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 loaf of unseeded French bread
- 1 12 oz container of Old Tavern Cheese Spread
- 1/2 stick butter (4 Tablespoons)
- Mix softened cheese spread and butter together.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise.
- Make 1-inch, diagonal cuts in each half, but be sure NOT to slice all the way through the bread. Slices should stay connected.
- Spread cheese and butter mixture on top of bread and between each slice.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.