Sweet, creamy goodness in every bite of these 'Perfect' caramel Scotch squares. A new twist on delicious.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 stick butter or margarine (1/2 cup), softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 jar R&R Caramel Scotch Topping (7 oz.)
- Optional: 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 9-inch baking pan or spray pan with 'Baker Joy' spray.
- Cream well the stick of butter or margarine
- Add sugar and brown sugar and beat until smooth and creamy
- Add eggs and vanilla, blending well
- Alternately add the flour and caramel Scotch topping. DO NOT OVERBEAT THE BATTER!
- Optional: Fold in the chopped pecans
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Do not overbake!