R&R Homestead's gourmet hot fudge topping is baked right into these delicious brownies making them gloriously decadent. A real treat!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 2 sticks butter or margarine (1 cup), softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 jar R & R Homestead Hot Fudge Topping (13.5 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 5 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan, or coat pan with 'Baker's Joy' spray.
- Beat together butter and sugar
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend thoroughly
- Stir in: hot fudge topping, flour, cocoa, baking powder and walnuts
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 35 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Frost with R & R Homestead Mint Fudge Topping right from the jar.